Tired of trying to find ways to make your teams WANT to work together?
Do you feel like a paycheck is the only reason your employees show up for work?
Is thinking outside the box so foreign to your team because they don’t even know the box exists?
Effective solutions are not made by creating a process and simply saying, “run with it.” Without soliciting buy-in from your teams, you’re dead in the water before you even start.
An effective team is one that communicates with a shared purpose and isn’t afraid of being wrong.
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill
Benefits to Business
- Ethical Conflict Management training: breaking down communication barriers within teams
- Encouraging creative thinking and idea sharing
- Building a culture: challenging the process for efficiency, process reengineering, process improvements, and increased productivity
- Engaging employees through developing a team purpose
- Standing for something bigger than themselves
- Ensuring compliance with Human Resource Law
- One-on-one development of leaders’ competencies
- Learn to focus on results
- Learn processes of great leaders
- Access responsibilities of great leaders
- Improve performance and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Conflict management
- Personal accountability
Sexual Harassment Training
- Respect and responsibility toward associates
- Valuing talents of others
Diversity in the Workplace Training
- Learn strengths of a diverse team
- Discover opportunities in new markets
Performance and Behavior Based Training
- Improve performance
- Practicing a process
- Targeting a focus